JAWS Pro works with Win 7 Ultimate for sure.
In fact I'm using JAWS 12 (Professional) here on my Windows 7 Ultimate Edition
(64-bit).

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Jorge Paez
Sent: 15. mars 2011 15:21
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 11 and Win 7

Hi all:
Just had a quick question.
I'm thinking of getting a new PC-based laptop running on Win 7.
I currently have Windows XP Pro SP3 running with JAWS professional, but they
only have Windows 7 Ultimate in store preinstalled.

Would JAWS 11 pro work on Ultimate, or would I have to pay to buy pro?
If so, what's the price for a n upgrade usually around?

Thanks,

Jorge
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com