Jaws 11 pro works on all versions of Windows 7. Jaws has two versions, so you need to get the 64-bit version if the laptop has the 64-bit version of Windows. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jorge Paez" <computertechjorgep...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 10:21 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 11 and Win 7

Hi all:
Just had a quick question.
I'm thinking of getting a new PC-based laptop running on Win 7.
I currently have Windows XP Pro SP3 running with JAWS professional, but they only have Windows 7 Ultimate in store preinstalled.

Would JAWS 11 pro work on Ultimate, or would I have to pay to buy pro?
If so, what's the price for a n upgrade usually around?

Thanks,

Jorge
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com