From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]On Behalf Of
Patti
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2011 1:58 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Converting to a mp3

I changed the M4R to M4A, and then I opened up Gold Wave,
but the file
wasn't in there, so I guess gold wave doesn't use that M4A
file.
Is there anything else I could do?
Patti

The m4r extension is for iPhone ring tones and thus not
recognized by
GoldWave.
Rename the file to use M4A as the extension.
Since the M4R is actually just a M4A (MPEG4 audio file)
this should work
just fine.
I guess Goldwave handles M4A files.