From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Don Marang
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 11:14 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Installing Image for Windows

Be aware.  Entering your product code is a little tricky.  You only have
about 10 seconds to press Enter when first launching Image for Windows.
JAWS does not read the dialog nagging you to enter your product key.  If
you do not enter your key, it will appear to backup properly, but the
backup image will only be valid for 30 days.

*Don Marang*
Vinux Software Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org
<http://www.vinuxproject.org/>
There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any
real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I
am working on things that matter.
-- Dean Kamen