Can you read it with the JAWS or Invisible cursor? Thanks. Cher

From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of LaMcAs
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 12:03 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Installing Image for Windows- Follow-up

When you have installed TBI you will need to reboot your pc, the program
will tell you this.

Once your computer has restarted you will then need to launch Image for
Windows which should be on your desktop.

It is at this point a box will appear on-screen but as people have said jaws
will not read it, so if you have very poor sight it is probably a good idea
to get someone sighted to help you will this step - they need to click on
the Enter Key button and then Jaws should come back and speak to you.

Larry & Elliot GD (Guide Dog)
London, UK