I hope you did NOT just slash the NFB Tim?

I disagree with some of the decisions (E.G., Google Apps case)
but please.
I think its rather a lack of completely capable commercial organizations such
as the W3C, that regulate all programing technologies for internet websites to
simply include mandates
that create a framework
in which companies like FS and GW Micro can opperate.
And yes, that can be done by non-accessibility related orgs.

Jorge