I updated Jaws v12 and it appears to be working fine. I can even now hear the
fields using alt and the number row in WLM. The prior version would say field
not found. Great! My issue is I want to be able to toggle contracted braille
and computer braille on my focus 40. It's my understanding that I should use
dot 1 2 4 5 and 7 chord. First, that's a little hard to do. (Smile) Secondly I
can not get it to work. Do I have the keystroke correct?