Mitch,
Why can't you use the same scripts as before? Did you upgrade Jaws or Yahoo?
Ann

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mich" <mi...@eastlink.ca>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2011 7:32 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] looking for the yahoo scripts that are in hanced by some one and jetendra.

Hi thx but I am still having problums. I installd the scripts ok but I still can't read any messages. I am looking for the yahoo scripts that say when you start up yahoo welcom to yahoo messenger yahoo messenger scripts in hanced by some one and jetendra. that is what jaws used to say when ever I started up my yahoo messenger and back when i was able to read the messages just fine. I hope this helps. from Mich. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Marie Medlar" <amedl...@gmail.com>