Hi all. I am still un able to read any messages that other people send me in
yahoo messenger using jaws 11. I can read my contacts list though.   I am
running jaws 11 and yahoo messenger 8 or 9 or maybe 10. I am not sure witch.
anyways the point is that I am still un able to read any messages in the
message window using yahoo messenger. I have tried the scripts cald
J7Y8Scriptsand also yimscripts.exe  and I have even tried hitting insert q
quickly and re naming the scripts to yahoo messenger main and leaving the
extensions alone. I did this after doing a Google search on this problem and
found a old mail from the list back in 2007 talking about this. if David or who
ever elts runs the jaws sight can please put back up the scripts that were
there before the ones in hanced by jetendra and written by Rampur or something
like that that would be allot of help. since I know that those scripts work. I
am nearly ready to give up on this hole thing. I would like it if some one out
there has these scripts and can send me links to them or if possible if there
is a archive of the website around where the scripts can still be found since
under the tips and tricks page there is nothing about yahoo messenger and the
same go's for the scripts page. many thanks. I hope to hear back from some one
soon regarding this. from Mich who is really frustrated at this hole thing.