Hello. ok let me make my self clear. I am running IE 7, Windows xp, sp 3 and yahoo messenger 10 with jaws 11. and the scripts don't seem to work at all. as I have said time and time again there were scripts that were on the jaws users page at one time that were written by rampcure and in hanced by jetendra for yahoo messenger and those scripts worked like a dream. I think they were for yahoo messenger 8 though but they are no longer on the sight though. and before some one asks yes I did try downgrading to yahoo messenger 8 and still it didn't work. when I would open up yahoo messenger and I had the scripts it would say "yahoo messenger welcome to yahoo messenger scripts in hanced by rampcure and jetendra and then it would say yahoo messenger again. then when I would go through my contacts list I would be able to see who was on line and hit f 6 to hear jaws say typing window and message window. I can do all of this now but the difference is that with those scripts that used to be on the jaws users page I was able to read what people were typing to me and what I was typing back. another thing that they would read were the messages at the top of the message window that said that who I was talking to was using a older version of yahoo messenger and that serten features would not be available. I am not hearing this now either. I also when I send a message am not hearing the message that I send when I hit enter. before it would say something like michverrier says hi if I hit enter and landed in the message window I could arrow up and read what I sent now I am un able to do this. so I hope that if some one out there has these serten scripts that were on the jaws users page and can send them to me that would be grate. they are no longer there and there is also nothing in the tips and tricks page about setting up yahoo messenger to work with jaws either and there used to be as well. well I hope that this finely explains what my problem is and that I will be able to get some help with this. from Mich. ----- Original Message ----- From: "soner çoban" <soner.b...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 7:14 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I am still not able to read messages in yahoomessenger using jaws 11 please help.

if you would update the scripts, i can give some feed-back like after a
while, let's say in a longish conversation, alt keys work very
problematically. If you test the scripts on win7 and particularly on
chatting, that would be awsome.

--

Regards,

Soner Çoban
Data processing center of Uskudar Municipality
Cell: +905543458786
Work: +902165313000, extention
 2286