For XP the Windows calculator should suffice. to get to the Windows calculator, you can press your Windows Logo key plus r then type in calc, If you don't have a Windows Logo key on your keyboard, you can use control plus escape to bring up the start menu, after that, press r to bring up the run dialog, in the run dialog, type in "calc", that would bring up the Windows default calculator. It works quite well with JAWS.

I hope this helps you..

Tim
----- Original Message ----- From: "Victoria Vaughan" <vrvaug...@mailzone.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 2:25 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Calculater?

Hi, My Braille Light has seaced to function and I don't want to go to the cost of fixing it, at this time. Because it was so easy to do all my math on it, I never explored the calculator programs available on the computer.

What program do you think would work the easiest with Jaws 11? If it is not within the Windows Xp Home edition, where would I find this program for addition, subtraction,multiplication and division?

Many thanks in advance! Vicky