Hi gang.
Today's blind bargains site as well as the top tech tidbits posting leads us to
convertfiles.com which appears to be an awesome free file conversion service
where you apparently upload your file and they convert it for you to the chosen
format.
My problem: I just cant figure out the button or edit fields or anything
remotely like this to be able to do any of this stuff. Would some one pl post
step by step instructions on what I need to do assuming I simply have the web
page at www.convertfiles.com open?

Thx much!
Prateek