Does Firefox 4.0 work with JAWS 9?  A number of members of this and other lists
have reported problems using Firefox 4.0 with JAWS 12, so I'm wondering whether
Firefox 4.0 will even work at all with JAWS 9.  This morening, when I launched
Firefox 3.6, which works fine with JAWS 9, it tried to update itself
automatically without my intervention to version 4.0, but I was able to cancel
the download before it completed.  I don't want to update to Firefox 4.0 only
to discover that it doesn't work with JAWS9, and then have problems rolling
back to Firefox 3.6.  Thanks.

Gerald