Sorry forgot the subject before sending that last message :(>

Dear List-

After installing IE8 , I got a warning from the IE8 program that it might
crash if I did not update my old reliable Skype 3.8. Some Skype users
suggested disabling the Skype toolbars first. But am still getting lots of
IE8 crashes with 3.8 Skype toolbars disabled. I would

> appreciate advice on newer versions of Skype which work very well with

> JAWS12- and which are still similar to 3.8 if possible. Thanks.

 Cher