Alt Control N is the hot key to turn NVDA on if you have it installed.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria Campbell" <lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2011 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] GOT IT BUT WHAT A MESS!

The insert key plus Q shuts down NVDA.
I've set up a hot key to start it.
Somehow or other I've got Eloquence or something similar to it as my voice, but I can't remember how I did it.
What a laugh I got with Sir Barrel helpful but angry.
Thanks for the chuckle.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power,
then the world will know peace.