Hello Eric and others on this list,
I have downloaded and isntalled the latest build of JAWS12 that is
available, and also downloaded Yahoo Messenger.
While I am happy to tel you folks that though JAWS works well with the
latest AOL Instant Messenger7 build, it does not work well with Yahoo
Messenger 10.
The version I'm running is version: Yahoo! Messenger Version 10,0,0,1270
I'm somewhat disappointed that JAWS does not support this, and hope
that JAWS13 or something else to be released will have support for
this.
Thanks everyone.
If anyone else can comment as to if JAWS will support this program in
future please let me know.
Thanks!

--
Regards, --Keith