Dato: 17. maj 2011 01:20
Til: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Emne: [JAWS-Users] Adobe flash player for 64 bit system with IE9

Hi everyone,

I wanted to listen to a U Tube video for its music. I received a warning
about the new Adobe flash player. I did further research and found that you
could install the 32 bit on this 64 bit system. I am a little confused.

I wonder if anyone has installed this on their 64 bit operating system with
IE9. If you know anything about this, or have a link, I would sure
appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Russ