Til: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sendt: 17. maj 2011 15:50
Emne: Re: [JAWS-Users] Adobe flash player for 64 bit system with IE9

Hans Pauli,
Thank you for your reply.
I went to this site and found the newest version of Adobe Flash Player. I
found a couple of things that were puzzling.
First, there was a warning about the newest version being a beta version and
caution was recommended for those who wanted to install it.
There was also something about just installing the 32 bit, working just fine
for 64 bit, IE9.
Secondly, it said that if someone wanted to update, they had to remove their
previous version, and would have to do this everytime a newer version came
out.
I wanted to write you again to get your opinions about this.
Thanks much again, there is no real hurry with this for me.
Russ