From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of jim rawls
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2011 3:35 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] An outlook 2007 question, but I am not sure if this is
a jaws issue or not.

If it isn't I apologize to the list.
I have outlook 2007 on one of my computers. When I go to a folder, Jaws
tells me I have X number of unread messages. So, I hit Enter on that folder,
and jaws won't go to the list. I have to tab over 3 times to get to the
list. In the past, Jaws, has just gone to the list of unread messages in a
folder to be read. So... is this a jaws issue? If so, how to remedy it? I am
running windows 7, jaws 12 on a 64 bit machine. Jim