Hi All,
I am running windows 7 on this computer with outlook 2007, and jaws 12 on a 64
bit machine.
I have several folders in outlook, and I have them off of my "In Box. When I
want to read a message in one of these folders, the message won't read when I
enter the folder. It will read, if I tab over to, it, but it doesn't land on
the message when I open the folder. If I hit control Y and go to that folder,
it will open and read the messages. The Reading pain is set to off.  So, I have
my In Box, and then, all the folders I have created after that, and if I go
directly to one of those folders without hitting control Y first, the messages
will not read when I hit enter on that folder. They only read if I hit control
Y first. Why can't I just go to a folder, hit enter, and see the list of
messages?
Jim