Hi All,

Sorry about the subject line but, that was the easiest way to put it!  Here
is what happens.  When I go to Google & open the edit field to type in a
search string, I start typing, then Jaws all the sudden anounces, " table 8
", then the edit field will close sometimes & sometimes not.  It doesn't
matter what I type in the edit field but, after typing a few characters Jaws
says, " table 8 ."  I have played around with table settings & can't get it
to stop.  What do I need to do to stop Jaws from reading / recognizing this
Table 8 crap?  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.  Take
care.
Mike