  From: Alan Dicey
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 4:25 PM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws announcing weird crap in Google

  Dear Mike,
  Why not give
  Google Accessible
  a try!

  I mean, they designed it and put it out especially for we Blind or
Visually
  Impaired Computer users, very nice of them, and it works really great with
  JAWS!
  A breath of fresh air I must say to have a company go out of their way
like
  Google did with this search engine!!

  http://labs.google.com/accessible/

  With Best Regards,
  Alan
  Miami, Florida
  Alan Dicey, President
  "Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
  United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
  http://AmericanBlindChess.org