Hi all,
I installed jaws from the jaws 12 disk. I think I need to repair it. Reason...
while in the download folder in windows 7, the one on the C drive, that comes
with the machine, alt F and Control C or Control V do not function. So, I can't
move downloaded books out of that folder, unless I use the applications key and
arrow down to either cut or copy. Then, I can go to a folder in my documents
and move the book there. But... why don't alt F and Control C etc. no longer
work in the download folder? They do in documents. I am running windows 7 home
premium, jaws 12, on  a 64 bit machine. Jim