To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Latest MSSE version

I am receiving the same issue.

www.BlindAccessTraining.com

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mike & Barbara
In Arcadia
Sent: 29 July, 2011 2:37 PM
To: Jaws-Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Latest MSSE version

Hi All,

I am having weird things happening with MSSE. What is the latest version of

MSSE?  This is the version I am currently running;
Virus definition version: 1.109.651.0

I am running XP Home & keep getting that computer potentially unprotected
message in my system tray. This message will come up shortly after running
a scan but, the scan says no threats were detected.  All help will be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks much, take care.
Mike