my computer crashes when I am trying using Alva Delphi Braille display with parallel connection with JAWS. I have done the braille setting configuration under the Braille... menu and have selected the appropriate braille display with parallel port. However, The computer is crashing when the JAWS to initialize the braille display and I read the following line on the display says: "JAWS Start".
Then, jaws freezes and the computer restart again and again by it self.
I know I am talking about an old type of Braille Display with parallel connection.
Any solution or if anyone can send me the Alva Delphi driver offline zipped?

Thanks in advance.
Tom.