  From: Margaret Thomas
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 6:43 AM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 10 Not Talking on Boot Up

  If you are referring to my request to have my activation count re-set, I
requested it a week ago and never heard.  I don't know if the request got
lost in the shuffle.  As of earlier this morning, my count is 1, so I don't
understand why J9 wants to be activated since it has been on My Desktop for
a couple years.  My memory is that I reluctantly installed JAWS 10 and was
happily using J9 in normal mode.

  I apologize if you were referring to something else.

  Margaret