Here is what I learned today on the main page of FB
Tagging someone

If you write about someone in What's on your mine, and you want to tag them

1, Press the letter H

2, Until you get to news feed

3, Arrow down to what's on your mine edit field

4, When you type there name arrow down to make sure it is their name you want, because you might have more then one Patti on your list, but if you just have one Patti

5, Press enter after you typed there name

6, Press the space bar and keep on typing your message

7, After you are done typing

8, Arrow down to share

9, Press the space bar to send it off

10, If you want to make sure it is there, arrow down

hth

Patti

There used to be an option to tag people in a note on the mobile site, but
no longer. I can't find where to do it on the regular Facebook page using
JAWS 11. Does anyone have an answer to either tagging on the mobile site or
writing a note and tagging on the regular Facebook page with JAWS?

Thanks.

Vicki

My heart is in his hands. His heart is in my soul.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6359 (20110808) __________

http://www.eset.com