Greg, try the free ms Security essentials  for all you need and no hogging
of resources.  You do not have to pay for good antivirus protection and
Norton is, in my opinion, a pain in the neck.  Marilyn----- Original
Message -----
From: "Greg Washington" <gregw...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 2:29 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Anti-virus program that works well with JAWS

: Hello everyone,
:
: My subscription to norton internet security is about to expire and I'm
looking for a free anti virus program that gives good protection and works
well with Jaws.  I am using a windows7 64 bit machine with Jaws 12.0.1167.
Any suggestions?
: Thanks
: For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit:
: http://www.jaws-users.com/help/