I like Avast because it verbally tells you when it has updated but when I get my laptop working again might try the Microsoft programme.

Mandy.
Rafanatic!!!!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mobeen Iqbal" <mobeeniq...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 10:13 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Anti-virus program that works well with JAWS

Hi.

I would highly recommend microsoft security essentials. its a free download and very light on resources. i found AVG to be resource intensive when reviewing it though that was a while ago. Avast is also very reliable. I would try microsoft security essentials first. links to both are below.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/security_essentials/default.aspx

Hope this helps and sorry if i'm repeating what's already been mentioned,

Mo.