For that its not so much as download speed but your using upload speed is what you look at..

At 03:55 PM 8/15/2011, you wrote:
What is a good speed for hosting in skype?

Kathy

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Don Marang
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 2:54 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] speed of internet provider

I use the test me website to test upload and download speeds.  Ever
since Verizon went on strike, my speeds seems to have slipped!

Dual Bandwidth Speed Test (upload and download speed test)

http://testmy.net/tools/test/dual_load.php

Pressing 1 on the initial page will bring you close to the Start Test
link.  It does a fair job of announcing the progress of the test.  When
it is finished, pressing 3 should take you to the results.

*Don Marang*
Vinux Software Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org
<http://www.vinuxproject.org/>
There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any
real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I
am working on things that matter.
-- Dean Kamen