From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of kimsan
Sent: 17 August, 2011 6:45 PM
To: jaws-users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] displaying the developper ribbon in word 2010

Hi,

I have done this for over 30-minutes now following these steps.

1. Start the application.

2. Click the File tab.

3. Click Options.

4. In the categories pane, click Customize Ribbon.

5. In the list of main tabs, select Developer.

6. Click OK to close the Options dialog box.

list end

I followed the instructions down to the t and the developer ribbon is not
showing. So, those of whom are using word 2010, what am I doing wrong?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks.

kimsans...@aol.com