Hi list. In the past. I made use of the option in Jaws. That lets you specify
one of the real speak voices. To be used in the say all command in Jaws. Which
then automatically switches back to eloquence for normal navigation etc.
However, I turned that feature off quite some time ago. I now wish to turn it
back on. I followed the steps for doing so. As outlined in the Jaws training
tutorial. However, I don't seem to be able to get it to work again. I am using
Jaws 12. Are the real speak voices, no longer included as part of the Jaws
installation? Is that where I am going wrong? As I only have the one software
CD for Jaws 12. That was sent to me.

Thanks Jason