Hi Victoria, why would you need a second TV tuner card for playing
DVDs and movies? Modern Windows computers should be able to do that
right out of the box. TV tuner cards only give access to television
stations, and one, especially if it has two or more "tuners" so it can
access multiple channels at once, should be more than sufficient.

Cheers,

Grant