I have noticed on my home and on my work computers using JAWS 12 and one
PC on XP the other using Win 7 that when I go to do a google search and
turns forms mode on I can type in the information or the search criteria
and for some reason what I typed is not there. I can do this several
times turning forms mode on and off going to top of page then jumping
back to the edit field and still text seems not to be echoed or even
written into the field. I cannot arrow back to see what is typed and if
I turn JAWS Cursor on there is nothing to be found.

Any one experiencing this and what could be the issue here?
Robin East