Thank you. I never thought to use the mobile site. Would the address for that be the regular mail.yahoo.com with a /m at the end?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Candy" <crlowesi...@yahoo.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 7:18 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Upgrade of Yahoo web-based email

I have a few accounts with yahoo. I upgraded one of them and don't really notice any difference. I must admit, though, I usually use the mobile site because I find it easier. The only thing I can't do on the mobile site is send an attachment. When I have to send an attachment, I have to go to the regular site. There may be other people on the list that use the regular yahoo site that can add more than I can. I was worried about this too, but, so far, so good.