Wow, this is wonderful! Thanks!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Candy" <crlowesi...@yahoo.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Upgrade of Yahoo web-based email

The address is m.yahoo.com. Then when you get there, if you aren't signed in, you click on mail. It is very easy to use.

On Wed Aug 31st, 2011 6:22 PM CDT Shari wrote:

Thank you. I never thought to use the mobile site. Would the address for that be the regular mail.yahoo.com with a /m at the end?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Candy" <crlowesi...@yahoo.com>