Hi Volly,

You are very welcome.  Take care.
Mike

 Original Message -----
  From: volly
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2011 6:03 AM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] protected mode in IE 8-9 with JAWS

  Dear Mr. Mike my name is Volly Nelson. I would greatly. like to Thank you.
  So much, You have really helped me, out a lot. If you would like to call
me,
  sometime, your welcome, to do that. My telephone number is: 912-557=3682.
  Again that is:
  912=557-3682.
  Once again, Thank you  so much!
  You
  can call me, right now, If you like.
  Or call me, this afternoon. If you have unlimited long distance.
  Sincerely, Volly.