From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Annette Carr
Sent: September 15, 2011 8:01 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS and Google

Yes, this has been a problem for me since JAWS 11 and has continued into
JAWS 12.  When I called Freedom about it I was told that it was a problem
with my computer and had nothing to do with JAWS so there was nothing they
could do for me.  I figured out that if I either exited out of I.E. or use
the F5 key to refresh the page, the problem went away until after the next
time I booted my computer up.

Annette