Hi All,

I now have jaws 12 and13 on my computer. I want 13 to start, not 12. I went
into basic options on 12, and unchecked everything in the placed that gives
you choices to check or uncheck how jaws starts. When I went to jaws 13, the
same boxes that I unchecked in 12, were also unchecked in jaws 13. I
rechecked them in 13, and they appear the same in 12 also. How do I keep 12
from starting? I'm running windows 7 home premium jaws 13 beta release on a
64 bit machine. Jim