From: "julie" <memphis.magno...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] daily tip

Dear David, I have an external hard drive (it says Elements) and when I try
to shut it down from the system tray it says it can't be disconnected
safely. I have unplugged it from my usb connection as an alternative. I
don't know why the drive won't disconnect through the system tray "safely
remove hardware" icon. Any help appreciated.
Thank you,
Julie