Mervyn, I don't see this in 2010, I don't have 2007 to test it with.
Cheers
Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mervin Keck
Sent: 26 September 2011 22:28
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 13 Public Beta 2 and Outlook 2007

Since today's update, when I'm typing an email and a new email comes into my
inbox I'm tossed out of the email I'm typing and tossed into the inbox.  I
have to go back into the email to continue typing.  Is anyone else having
this problem.  I went to the FS website to submit a bug report but it's
starting to storm here so will do it later as I'm about to shut down very
quickly.

blind5sparrow

-----
No virus found in this message.