Reese,
Thanks. That works except it also unhides column e if I understand your directions. I would like to be able to unhide just C and D and not E if all three are hidden. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Reese" <atlanticst...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Unhiding columns within excel 2007

Greg:

Place your cursor on column B.
SHIFT-right-ARROW to select columns B and E.
ALT-H O down arrow to hide/unhide and enter.
Down arrow to unhide columns and enter.

Now columns C and D should be there.  The trick to unhiding columns is you
have to select the visible column to the left and right of the hidden
columns.  Hope this helps.

Reese

----- Original Message ----- Reese,
In your example suppose I only wanted to unhide columns C and D.