Hi Elf,
Well, I'm not sure, but thanks for the reply. smile

Rick Justice
----- Original Message -----
From: "inthane" <inthane...@roadrunner.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 4:27 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] modifying your send to sub menu

I think (please correct me if I am wrong) that she was referring to an
option in the XP sendto menu/folder called "Mail Recipient"

if you are, its an odd thing, more like a folders properties readouts than a
file but here they are in case someone can make sense of them:
Mail Recipient Properties
General Summary
Mail Recipient
Type of file: MAPIMAIL File
Opens with: Unknown application Change...
Location: C:\Documents and Settings\[myusername]\SendTo
Size: 0 bytes
Size on disk: 0 bytes
Created: Thursday, August 26, 2004, 11:09:27 AM
Modified: Thursday, August 26, 2004, 11:02:41 AM
Accessed: Thursday, August 26, 2004, 11:09:27 AM
Attributes: not checked Read-only not checked Hidden Advanced...
OK Cancel Apply

* end properties:
alright if that's not what she was referring to then just dump this and slap
me one upside the head

elf
. Moderator, Blind Access Help.
. Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises