what I'm trying to accomplish Rick, is when I'm on a music websight. for example And I don't want to hear the music over my speech. How would I stop the music from drowning it out? How would I gurn down the music and be able to hear my speech only. and still hear the music at the same time? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Justice" <ricjust...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 7:49 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Volume with Adobe on the internet

Hi Volly,
Generally speaking, the only volume control you have on the internet, is the
master volume control on the computer,
unless you are streaming, in which case you would probably be using a media
player on the computer.
Now, if the sound is playing thru some type of player on a specific site,
then the player controls are probably located somewhere on the page, and
whether they're accessible, or even labeled,
is a whole different story.
As to volume with Adobe, I am not aware of any volume or play controls
within the program.
Why don't you give us an example of what you are trying to accomplish.
My answer may be way off course, and if so, try phrasing your question
differently, that might help.
HTH,
Rick Justice
----- Original Message ----- From: "volly" <vollynelso...@gmail.com>