David,

If you see our messages, could you kindly explain how to access added
clocks? Both Alex and I have added a clock we believe, and both of us
can&t see them.

Sorry for the trouble, David, but I appreciate your help. How are you
doing this? I am sure I am not understanding something about or
missing a JAWS function.

On 10/1/11, Eri <withul...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alex,
>
> Yes, I know. That is what I&ve been saying ... We have to wait for
> someone who knows how to read an added clock to describe  exactly what
> he or she is doing to access to the clock.
>
> Eri
>

> On 10/1/11, Alex Stone <alexstone...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>> Yes, I have just done this. However, I can't work out how to read the
>> clock
>> I've just added, it doesn't seem to appear in the taskbar.
>> Cheers
>> Alex

>>> Cheers

--