From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 4:35 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] daily tip

Capital Errors

This is how most of us fix capitalization errors in Microsoft Word: Move the
cursor to the point of the error, delete the offending character, and
replace it with the appropriate capital or lower-case letter. However, there
is a shortcut in Word that lets you simply alternate the character between
upper- and lower-case. Highlight the letter you wish to change and press
SHIFT-F3. This is especially handy for correcting text you may have written
with CAPS LOCK accidentally on.

David Ferrin
http://www.jaws-users.com