From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
Rhonda Scott
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 8:34 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Accomplish Cash Manager

I was told of this accounting software when an accountant I
know called Freedom Scientific to ask if QuickBooks is
accessible enough with Jaws for my husband and I to use it
at our business. The tech said we would not be able to use
QuickBooks for everything we would like to do, but gave us
the link to download a trial version of Cash Manager. He
said FS has had good reports on its accessibility. So I'm
wondering if any of you here have used it before.

I have the trial version installed and have begun to explore
features and accessibility. So far I really like what the
program can do and it looks promising. It would be nice to
find some others who are experienced users.

Thanks,
Rhonda

For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: