I'll explain it when the booze kicks in.
David Ferrin
A person who has a closed mind is afraid of learning.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Doris and Chris" <chipmu...@gmx.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2011 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Ctrl C & JAWS 13

How would you want to include sarcasm in the guide lines, Mr. Dave?
AS far as I know, this list has  a fairly international membership. I
consider myself a fairly proficient speaker of English but i am not
sure I would always recognize irony and sarcasm for what they are and
if you formulated rules and regulations in  a sarcastic manner, I
might take those literally. I hope that the list guidelines are kept
as clear and easy to understand as possible.

Thanks much.

Doris