From: "Marvin Atkins" <mkatk...@charter.net>
To: "Jaws-users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2011 6:33 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Partitian Question

Hi all,

I read a post awhile back about how one could partitian a hard drive to
include just the OS on a smaller partitian so one could use Image for
Windows to make a small copy of the OS.

I thought, this is a great idea. I just purchased a new laptop and wondered
if anyone could give me directions on how to set my     laptop up with this
type of configuration. I.E. Out of a 320 GB hard drive, how much space
should one allow for the OS, etc...

Thanks,
Marvin