From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 2:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] daily tip

Sluggish Computer?

In Windows XP and Windows Vista, you can choose to lower the quality of
visual effects to speed up the performance on your computer. To do so in
WinXP, click Start, Run, and then type sysdm.cpl in the Open box. Click the
Visual Effects tab and click the Adjust For Best Performance radio button.
To adjust performance in Vista, click Start, select Control Panel, choose
System And Maintenance, and click System Properties. Select the Advanced Tab
and click the Adjust For Best Performance radio button.
David Ferrin
Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't
want to impress people they don't like "Will Rogers"